On Sept. 16, 2016, Deliana Garcia, MA of the Migrant Clinicians Network (Austin, Texas) presented as part of The Colorado Trust’s Health Equity Learning Series. The presentation, “Equity at the Intersection of Poverty, Migration and Health,” focused on the health challenges facing migrant workers and how these issues are related to health equity.
- Presentation slides
- English transcript
- Event recap: Moving Should Not Be An Obstacle to Good Health
- Handout: Ensuring health equity of marginalized populations
- Handout: Implicit Value Judgments in the Measurement of Health Inequalities
- Handout: The Undeserving Poor
- Handout: Listening for Prophetic Voices in Medicine