Using innovative, community-based, multi-ethnic outreach strategies, 19 grantees worked to identify and enroll eligible but uninsured children and youth in Medicaid and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+). Grantees represented county-coordinated collaborations; after-school programs; clinics; agencies serving low-income families, homeless families and abused children; a school district; and an affordable housing provider. Several other publications document this multi-year effort.
- American Diabetes Association
- Boulder County Healthy Kids (Boulder County Housing & Human Services)
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Denver
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Pueblo County
- Chaffee County Department of Health and Human Services
- Clínica Tepeyac
- Colorado Coalition for the Homeless
- Denver Children's Advocacy Center
- Denver Public Schools
- Family Resource Center Association, Inc.
- Hilltop Community Resources
- Hope Communities
- Inner City Health Center
- Interfaith Hospitality Network of Colorado Springs
- Mayor's Office for Education and Children
- Northwest Colorado Visiting Nurse Association
- Parkview Medical Center
- The Gathering Place
- YMCA of the Pikes Peak Region
Several grantees also participated in a Trust-funded evaluation conducted by the University of Colorado Denver Health Sciences Center to assess program effectiveness and identify models for replication. Available for download are the full evaluation report and a summary of evaluation highlights. Several other publications document this multi-year effort.