Given the current situation regarding the coronavirus (also known as COVID-19) and its impact on public health, The Colorado Trust has developed the following guidelines regarding our business operations, with the health and well-being of our staff, grantees and other partners in mind.
To the greatest extent possible, The Trust’s policies and decision-making are based on recommendations and guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
This information will be updated as needed on this page. Please questions [at] coloradotrust.org (contact us) in the interim if you have any questions. Thank you.
- The Trust’s building is now closed to the public, until further notice. This will not impact The Trust’s ability to carry out its core business operations.
- All Trust-sponsored and/or hosted meetings will be held via videoconference effective today. Please speak with the meeting organizer for further information.
- We are recommending no in-person meetings among Community Partnerships resident teams and/or other groups at this time, until further notice.
- There is a tremendous amount of need arising out of the epidemic. The Colorado Trust is planning to provide emergency funding as part of a coordinated response fund with other Colorado foundations and entities. These discussions are already underway and we will provide more information as it becomes available.
- The Colorado Trust will honor all of its existing 2020 funding commitments.