Given the current situation regarding the coronavirus (also known as COVID-19) and its impact on public health, The Colorado Trust has developed the following guidelines regarding our business operations, with the health and well-being of our staff, grantees and other partners in mind.
To the greatest extent possible, The Trust’s policies and decision-making are based on recommendations and guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
This information will be updated as needed on this page. Please questions [at] coloradotrust.org (contact us) in the interim if you have any questions. Thank you.
- The Trust’s building is closed to the public until further notice. This is not impacting The Trust’s ability to carry out its core business operations.
- Trust-sponsored and/or hosted meetings are being held via videoconference. Please speak with the meeting organizer for further information.
- We are recommending no in-person meetings among Community Partnerships resident teams and/or other groups at this time.
- There is a tremendous amount of need arising out of the pandemic. The Colorado Trust is providing emergency funding as part of a coordinated response fund with other Colorado foundations and entities, as well as via existing funding strategies and partners. To view a list of grants The Trust has made in response to the pandemic, visit our online grants database and type “COVID” in the keyword search field. This database is updated regularly.
- The Colorado Trust will honor all of its existing 2020 funding commitments.