Dedicated to ensuring all Coloradans have
- 2022 Year in Review: Forging a New Direction
- First Grants Awarded in Culminating Phase of Community Partnerships Strategy
- New Evaluation Briefs for Community Leaders in Health Equity
- The Eval Matrix: A Resource for Culturally Responsive and Equity-Focused Evaluation
- Collective Colorado: An initiative of The Colorado Trust
All Coloradans should have fair and equal opportunities to lead healthy, productive lives.
The Colorado Trust partners with organizations across the state that are working to make positive changes for people and communities. We provide funding and other resources to help every person in Colorado have the opportunity to lead a long and healthy life.
The Trust's Funding Strategies
Building and Bridging Power
Supporting the work of organizing people in communities experiencing the most inequities, and building policy infrastructure with and between grassroots and grasstops organizations.
Colorado Equity Compass
Thriving communities empowered by their data and stories.
A Better Future for Colorado's Communities
Direct Cash Pilot Projects are Increasing Across Colorado
Colorado is home to several of the 100 guaranteed income initiatives now underway nationwide. Early results show promise.See more stories